United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 07 335i

FS: Part out!! AA Exhaust, procede, intake, diverter valve

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Update: Exhaust and Diverter Valves have been sold. All other items are still for sale. If I do not sell the intake this week I will be shipping it out so keep yourself posted.

Hello,

I am currently selling my Active Autowerke Exhaust Gen 1. Decided to part out my car and go back to stock. All parts are in good condition due to casual usage. The Active Autowerke exhaust has a deleted muffler which greatly increases the sound, tbh it sounds freaken awesome. I also have the AA muffler that you can bring to a muffler shop to have them weld it back on for you as well. : It also has quad exhaust tips that have been burnt to give it the blue color. Unique exhaust that you won't find anywhere else. $700 Sold

I also have a procede Rev 2 that I am selling. It is for a 6AT it is current locked which you will have to get unlocked. $400.

I have an aFe Stage 2 dual cone intake for sale as well. This intake comes with the dry air filter. It however does not come with the intake scoops. $200

Last but not least, I have a set of forged diverter valves with the oem charge pipe for sale. These things are awesomeeee. $250 - Sold

I am currently only looking to entertain offers that are locally. Those that want the items shipped might have to wait a little.
Pm me, don't be shy

Attached Images

Last edited by CaptinCrunch; 02-18-2013 at 01:49 PM..
Appreciate 0