10-08-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
SHATX
baby chicken eater
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335i - 08 3.0si coupe

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [10.00]
Delete: Updated: keeping and supercharging : Rare 2008 Z4 coupe - moving quickly

Sorry for not having pics but we have an offer from the dealership that we are thinking of accepting. If you know me and my attention to detail than you will have no doubts when I say this car is beautiful! Honestly I was trying to convince her to keep and just drive it as a weekend car. But she is not comfotable having three car payment with the new FX35 she wants. The dealer has offered us a good chunk of change as trade in, but I wanted to give my BMW brethren a chance to own this rare car.

It is a Black Saphire Metalic with Red leather M seats/interior. 3.0si - Just last year I had the dealership paint and install the M coupe front bumper and with the BMW 19" 313 wheel it's a beauty. This is my wife's car and has only had 8k miles put on it in the past year and a half.

Current mileage - 29,800. Service records and BMW of Austin with SA Peeny Boos.

Dealership offered us $27k so I am good that. Again not trying to make money just offering this up for another member to enjoy :-)

Text at 512-909-0049 in the 24hrs if you any interest or we will be trading it in.
Attached Images

I eat M3's and Baby Chickens for Breakfast. How bout you?

Last edited by SHATX; 10-20-2012 at 11:35 AM.. Reason: Please delete
Appreciate 0