10-12-2010, 01:45 PM   #23
FPO
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerboo View Post
give us a clue what did it cost, very nice by the way
Thanks Acer - Below £40k - we had a massive haggle with all the dealers in a 60 mile radius. Eventually got about 16% discount!

Bungle - I asked the dealer to give me non RFT on delivery however he said BMW will only supply RFT, so the tyres are just what i've been given. Are the P-Zeros a good thing? Ive usually gone for PS2s on my last car.

Banzi - There is no way on this planet that I would buy a car blind, even one supposedly as good as the 335d.
I tried one out earlier this year and was weighing up my options (Audi A5 and BMW X6) and decided that this was the car to go for. It blew me away for power when I demoed although the steering didnt quite feel as instantaneous as my FWD A3 that I had previously. However after driving this car now for just over 100 miles I have lost all worries.
Simply stunning....!!

Davy I completely agree, its on my list to purchase. Just have a lot of work to sort at the moment so its not a high priority.

DXB - My license wasnt in the best of shape even before i took delivery of the 335d (e.g. Heavy foot M6 Toll!) so its probably best for the license and the car that i drive her steadily for a while. Im heading to the autobahns later this month so ill test her 'capabilities' out there legally! haha

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. They really make you feel happy that you've chosen the right car!

To come soon (funds permitting) - LSD and Remap!

Last edited by FPO; 10-12-2010 at 02:23 PM..
Appreciate 0