M3 Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 ///M3 Black/Black

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slopp View Post
There is a n55 tuning thread here that Kalud created a while ago. He can probably help you a lot more than I can.

First thing I see is that your boost is pretty low... Max 15psi spike but pretty much sub 14psi throughout the rpm range and dropping.

Your ignition curve is all over the place and at some parts dropping more than 2deg at a time which indicates its being pulled because of knocking.

I'm not sure what the exact difference here is between throttle and pedal? To me those should be the same but maybe it's the throttle blade opening vs your pedal? Kalud would be more familiar with that. If that's the case then there is an issue as you can see its closing mid pull even though your pedal is to the floor.

In some cars the pedal and throttle can be off intentionally, but I'm not sure in the BMW. In the mazdaspeed 6 stock it is set so that if the pedal is 100% the throttle isn't...just something the factory did. I know that they have a mod/flash that they can do that corrects that so that 100% pedal gives full 100% throttle. Again, though, I'm not sure if that exists in the BMW.
2015 M3 // Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Extended Merino Leather / Carbon Fiber Trim / Executive Package / M Double-Clutch Transmission w/ Drivelogic / 19" Black Light-Alloy Wheels / Adaptive M Suspension / Harman Kardon surround sound
Other // Shell Rotella T6 5w40
Appreciate 0