View Single Post
      04-24-2009, 08:48 AM   #1
Grendalf
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 335xi (E90 LCI)

Setup opinion

Hey guys, I have just ordered my PROcede canbus and I was looking to the tuning options I have without going to extreme. I already go through a "hardcore" tuning with my '04 STi simply changed all the mechanics to get a freaking sleeper beast. The car was amazing and it was a pleasure to correct Porsche on the track but with a newly family you can understand that driving a racing car every day wasn't the best option for me.

I don't want the dealer notice right away that I have done a few things on the car and I want it to get more power. Stock the car is great , I am enjoying the comfort and the responsive engine but the car is heavy and is missing power after third gear, this is where I am missing my GT35r whistle...

So long story short, I bought as mentioned the PROcede, Forge DV and a OCC. 2 of them are more preventive than power upgrade but I know this parts are important in a long run. The question I have is : Anyone of you is simply running a PROcede with a catless DP? I know in the Subaru world just a catless DP with an ecutek make a great package not too hard on the mechanics and get the most of the small stock turbo.

Once again, anyone has experience with only a catless DP and PROcede or JuiceBox on their car? What should I expect from the car comparing to only the ecu tuning?

Thank guys and glad to finally get my bimmer !
Appreciate 0