01-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #16
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
Thanks bro. Like your suggestions and will try and do the aero and boot lip. £45 i like It does need something, looks naked at the mo.

Sorry, what you mean about thickening of the wheel? The paddles are coming here shortly and you're worrying me now!!
Hey man,
So I was going to get those paddles as well but saw that M3 wheel with the paddles which I showed you right? I was just saying in the future, you may want to consider getting your actual steering wheel retrimmed for a thicker grip feeling.. OR getting the M3 wheel itself

Also, if you want Exhaust tips, give me a shout... you already know I recently bought a pair from the states. Shipped to here cost about £75 and it arrived in 8 days and tbh, I'm f****ng excited to have them on! They are put on by cutting off OEM tips and having the new ones welded on.. no sound difference but visually.. most will know not the f**k around with you infront of them LOL

Oh and I HIGHLY recommend the performance Auto Gear Knob directly from BMW for about £87ish... it's beautiful man and part alcantara!!

Let me know and I'll send you the link.. I can't believe BMW don't put this as standard!!

I'm liking the split armrest BTW, nice interior touch!