View Single Post
      01-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #235
networkn
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i 2011 Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propagator View Post

Post #1: Asking the OP for the exact terms of resolution.

Post #2: Denying any affiliation with BMW or Penske, by saying, and I quote, "that's what happens when you set out to publicise a problem by posting it on various sites on the Internet".
Hi,

I think this thread is getting a little hysterical, not OP, but many people since.

Calmer heads need to prevail here, rampaging isn't going to help too much or provide a constructive path forward. People need to read what they are reacting to, multiple times, and give themselves a 5 minute break before hitting the post button on what they write in my opinion.

I myself, have been following this thread and have often wondered what it was that the OP wanted, asking for a clear and concise goal for the OP isn't suspicious, it's been missing and now it's not.

Second point above is a language misunderstanding. Initially when I read it I did get the same impression, but I re-read it, and I believe the correct interpretation is that he is suggesting that making a public posting of the issue is done to draw attention, and his attention is a direct result of the public posting. I don't think there is anything sinister about it.

I think it's time for everyone involved to take a deep breath. Perhaps if the OP modified his OP to include what he wants in a bullet pointed list, by way of resolution, then it will save him and everyone else repeating themselves over and over.

This thread is losing it's credibility because people aren't keeping cool focus on what the end result should be.

Even if someone here is from Penske, BMWNA or any other involved organization, they have as much right to be here as anyone else, and all dialog is still dialog, and without it, the issue will not be resolved.
Appreciate 0