06-13-2014, 09:00 PM   #111
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procide View Post
Nasty setup bro I like it! Where'd you get that M bumper from I'd love to be rocking one of those one day.
Thanks! Although I haven't had that bumper on in over a year haha. I got mine locally but they're available pretty much anywhere now a days..and for cheap too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat.Sleep.Race View Post
I think he does now, just realized this thead was 2 years old! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eat.Sleep.Race View Post
looks great!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by i3illol View Post
Nicely done, love those big air vents from the M3 bumper!

Now these wheels look a bit boring for your car imo, I would get some decent wheels to match your aggressive looking asap if I were you.

But overall it's very neat!
lol yeah car looks nothing like this anymore. I do still have those wheels but they're my winter set.

Thanks though guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffman View Post
Reviving this as I'm planning to FINALLY pull the trigger on this JGMods M3 replica front bumper on my 2008 pre-lci E90 335xi.
Question for OP or anyone else: Do you notice any performance changes with the M3 replica and fog delete? (Hopefully improvements!). I'm tuned with a Helix FMIC and I'm hoping the bigger openings of the M3 replica for both FMIC and the oil cooler will help performance. Any data out there? Any comments?
Honestly I don't believe there's any performance upgrades...although I've never really looked into it.