View Single Post
      03-10-2009, 09:24 PM   #38
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BForbes View Post
Vaporware? There is more concrete information on the LF-A than this IS EVO thingee. It will no doubt be a supercar. Where did I say BMW cant build such a machine? I was simply asking if BMW loyalists will be butthurt that there isnt a Super BMW in a line-up to compete. Fiscally Responsible? Lexus is only 20years old and its already at ''luxury car" status. You're arguing with yourself. I never said Toyota was the sportier company.
The LFA shows up to 2008 car shows but not 2009..... Vaporware. The car is done.

Toyota was so obsessed chasing GM that it is going to post a nice loss this year with expensive product and excess capacity. Enter the new CEO who will clean house. This is not conjecture, this is fact. Fiscal responsibility has nothing to do with luxury or sporty it is about how a company is run.

I would love to buy an M1 but know it is not going to happen because BMW doesn't want to engage in Halo cars that lose money so I will have to "settle" for some more ///M cars, all of which are faster than anything Toyota can deliver.

Sorry you lose.