Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e90 335i, 1969 Mustang

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by droptoppkid View Post
today the weather isnt too bad, its sunny but still in low 40's.

@BobKingerman, you said you have outta state registration, well I just moved back here from California and still have my Cali plates, same thing with registration. How long have you had out of state registration? Been pulled over yet?
I have had out of state plates for almost two years now on two different cars. Haven't been hassled by the cops and I have even had my front plate removed for almost 6 months now, which is illegal here but legal in surrounding states, Michigan and Penn. I have been hassled back home in Mass for not having an inspection sticker on my mustang which is registered out of state. Once the cop realized he acted nice and let me go.

So if you have out of state plates it's ok to take off the front plate and you don't have to worry about yearly inspection stickers or camera tickets. Real tickets where they get your license, you need to take care of. I haven't had any experience with parking tickets other than in Canada (Didn't pay it).

2007 335i E90 BSM Depo Tail, Matte Grill, AFE DCI, JB4, Debadge, Matte Black Avant Garde M310, Blacked Out Trim, Mtech v3 AE
Future Mods: Tint, Catless DPs
E90post.com E9x Picture GAME!!! 2 Points Challenges Girl, Office Space
Appreciate 0