View Single Post
      07-05-2015, 07:19 PM   #1095
Mr HG
Rep
Drives: E93 320i M sport

Hi folks, a few weeks ago I bought a 2008 E93 320i M sport, my most expensive vehicle ever and my first BMW, a 7 year old car to some, dream machine to me, so it's with sadness that it's this thread that has brought me to the forums.

I only started looking online to determine the two engine fault codes I am getting, which are P122F and P121C , I was narrowing my search down to coils and leaky injectors(or perhaps faulty sensors for either) when I stumbled upon a link to this thread and after some reading I got a little worried i'd made a bad move, my last car was a 2005 A4 2.0TDi S Line and it never let me down in over 3 years.

It was interesting reading the first 7 or 8 pages because it was back in 2008 when my car would have been brand new and it gave me hope that perhaps these issues had been resolved by previous owners but when I skip to this page it seems there are people in the same boat as me.

Like many have said before, the car seems to be running ok, it ticks over fine ,it sits steady at just under 700 rpm and if it blips or judders at all you'd struggle to even notice, I do think there's something sluggish about the response between the pedal and the power but if there is any then it is very little.

I'm going to write to the previous owner whom had it for 3 years to see if I can get some history on the car.

Anyway thanks for reading my tuppence worth, even if just to let others know they're not alone.

It really is a beautiful car and drives like a dream otherwise, hopefully I won't have to post on this thread in the future
Appreciate 0