Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw e90

Garage List
not old 318i  [0.00]
I am so p****d off

Hey guys,
Got so pissed off today.
Couple week ago someone from council came to my house, and told me that they will carry out some work on my street. Due my house being private they needed permission from me to start work. So I did sign form. Next week they started massive work around my area. They doing massive work inside and outside. My house being private, was left out, but anyway i am not boded, they council work is shite anyway. So couple weeks it was bit nightmare to drive through street.
Yesterday they started next door neighbour house (semidetached), they build big massive metal frame around next door house. So came home from work today, could not wait til i get my SKY on, due added some extra chanels last night.
So came home, and no signal on SKY! Because of this f***ing metal frame, my receiver cant receive any signal and its only tv source i have.
Rang council 5 times, been promised that it will be dealt by end of day, and nothing happened!!!
Nothing will happen over weekend so no TV and i dont know how long this frame will be there, last house they did it took 4-5 weeks.
Felt like get rope, tight frame and pull it down with my car!
So far i washed my car, valeted inside, after rained, washed again.
After washing car, decided to put air con on to check if still white flakes blowing from evaporators, it blew like never before in 2 minutes i had nice winter scene inside, so had to valet inside again.
Shit day for me today