Rep
Drives: '08 135i

FS: '11 VW GTI DSG 2Dr

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I have for sale my commuter car, a 2 door 2011 VW GTI. It's been a great little car in the time I've owned it, the gas mileage is phenomenal, the DSG transmission is fun on the right roads, and the black cloth interior has modest and useful amenities like heated seats, an iPhone dock connection and Bluetooth. I'm selling it to preferably get back into an E46 M3 coupe. I had my local VW dealer perform the 30k service on it which included an oil change, tire rotation and brake fluid change. There are no dings, dents or deep scratches anywhere on the exterior. The car runs and looks terrific!

2011 VW GTI 2Dr Base Model
DSG 6-speed auto/manual
31k miles - Warranty until December
White/Black Cloth
Non-smoker

Features:
Heated Seats, Bluetooth, iPhone Dock, AUX input, Bolt-on Curt Class-1 Tow Hitch, Wheel Locks.

Disregard the California plates, the car is located in central NJ. Interested parties can reach me at 609-954-3238, ask for Kyle. Because I know there will be those who are going to comment on it, the front bumper reflector has since been replaced with a new ECS clear set after these pictures were taken. Thanks for looking!