08-25-2010, 09:01 AM   #12
jeanchristophele
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93

Garage List
Thanks for the comments guys!

@ Boom: I actually did the trim with gloss black and the process wasn't too bad once you wrapped a hood lol. I removed it and kept the aluminum because it actually matched better with my chrome grills. I should of took pictures but PM me with specific questions.

@ Hyper: Thanks I will let you know if I decide to wrap the rest. Just a heads up, can you PM his pricing for helping you wrap, say, the front bumper and aero lip. I mean it can be also be a mutual thing, if he can help me I can help him on other stuff.

@ the rest who wants to wrap. I bought my material from PUMPD so he can work with you on that. He said it's peel and stick but I messed up twice as it is a bitch to stretch back out and reapply. I recommend using a bottle of distilled water and mixing it with three drops of baby shampoo. Spray it underneath the vinyl and squeegee it out. I recommend using a felt squeegee (MACTAC). And make sure you cut more than enough. For a one man job, I recommend using painters tape to hold one side so you can work on the other. Patience is the key my friends.

PM for any more questions and I'll do my best to answer them.
Appreciate 0