Major
Rep
Drives: M235i

Garage List
2014 M235i  [0.00]
2009 BMW 330D  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAR View Post
Its bad enough being in an accident full stop but to be hit by an uninsured driver is terrible and even worse than that, he was an illegal, body odour smelling, imigrant. Great.

All the best Katie.
So the fact that he was an illegal immigrant is worse than the fact that he was uninsured? How does that work? I would hate to be to in an accident but if I was I would rather the driver was insured regardless of his immigration status. I really sympathise with the op especially with regard to her injuries and the effects on her sporting career it must be devastating but does that excuse other posters zeroing in on a guys immigration status. Uninsured, drunk, reckless, high on drugs etc I despise them all and their nationality, colour or immigration status is irrelevant to me.

To the op good luck, I am glad that the job looks ok, hope you get a reasonable financial settlement although it cannot compensate you for your loss what is hardest to salvage is your athletic career. Stay strong and I hope that you have good support around you.
Appreciate 0