View Single Post
      06-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #94
Andy M
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 BMW 335i xdrive

Can't give a firm number on pricing yet but I'm aiming for $200 + shipping or lower (likely a bit lower now since there won't be the CF piece anymore which is a good portion of that).

For the full CF, it'll look the same except the four fins are in CF. CF is diagonal weave with clear coat on top (I'll post a pic later but it's the exact match to my CF m-tech diffuser).

There will be discounts for larger orders since shipping costs can be reduced. If I can find savings in shipping, I'll basically pass it onto the forum members. The mark up won't be crazy high like other parts since there is no middle-man in this. I can bring it even lower by having it sold as a "some assembly required" (which is really easy to do - will make shipping to the end buyer much cheaper too since I can package it in a smaller package). I'm going to approach this from a buyer's point of view since I've bought stuff before a few times where the brokerage and shipping fees pretty much are 100% the cost of the item itself...(and then you feel a little ripped off).

Can't release pricing on the forums yet until I become a Sponsor. I'll probably create a new account as well just for that so I'll start a new thread when that happens.

Anyone in the GTA can feel free to PM me and drop by to take a look and verify the fitment and build themselves.

So far it fits E90 with M-Tech but it's been designed for E92 as well as non-LCI AND non-Mtech E90 and E92. The only difference between m-tech and non-mtech are the fins itself. The m-tech ones ride up so it matches the vertical curvature of the m-tech diffuser and the non-m-tech one just hangs out/down (though I could try mounting the m-tech version on non-mtech and see how it looks - might look ok actually).

If you want to see if it fits your E92, drop by and I'll take it off my car and try to fit it on your E92. If it doesn't fit, I'll drill the holes right there with a cordless drill and then so I know exactly what changes to make for the production - then it'll fit for sure.
Appreciate 0