07-04-2011, 02:48 AM   #78
speedfan
Major
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentvega222 View Post
hahah HCM? You must be government official. Government living large while your people live in poverty. That's Communism
hahahah.
No matter how much $ i bribe, I could never be a gorvenment official simply because I'm a US citizen, investing in restaurant business in VN.

Goverment official & drives a fixed up BMW in Vietnam? I wouldnt be that stupid. That's a red flag to call for audit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFish View Post
WTF? It would be great if you could appreciate the great work and choice the OP made....

OP, Great job - the car looks just fantastic - can't wait to see the full photo shoot !
Hi DaFish.
I really appreciate that!!!

Btw, I wont get offended with comments like that. I get used to it. I'd been in Australia, & then US for over 15 years & I know why the Vietnamese in overseas & other victims of war think that way.

The photoshot is already up in photos section here

I hope you enjoy them.
Once again, thanks for the kind thoughts DaFish.
Have a good 1 man.
Dung

Frozen Grey. Dry CF Roof. Vorsteiner Double Sided CF Boot Lid. OSS. BMW Performance Aero Kit. BMW Performance CF Diffuser Cover. BMW Performance CF Trim. Robson Design Steering Wheel. Advan RS. Michelin PSS. H&R Touring Cup Kit. BMW Performance Brakes. Eisenmann Race Rear Muffler. ESS Directflash
Appreciate 0