03-04-2010, 12:14 PM   #50
vgame64
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
I think the LSD is really the biggest issue.

Brakes, yeah, if you track it you might actually benefit from them, but if they're already on the 1er, why not bring them as a performance option for the 3er?

And I still say they need to bring back the exact Estoril. They've got a color now that's close, but it's still just not the same. A limited run of Estoril for BMW Perf vehicles would be nice.
So ask of now, LSD is by far the number 1 request. I am glad, b/c that is what I want most (at an attractive price) from BMW Perf. Shouldn't take more than 2 hours IMHO book rate to install either.
Mods: (All OEM) | BMW Performance CF Splitters | BMW Blackline Taillights | BMW Rear Deck Spoiler | BMW Performance Auto Shift Knob and Alcantara Boot | BMW Black Dakota Leather Split Folding Armrest | BMW Euro Fog Light Switch | BMW Style 193M Wheels | BMW Performance Gloss Black Kidney Grills | BMW Front Clear Bra | BMW Performance Steering Wheel (non-elec)
Appreciate 0