View Single Post
      06-20-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Iv got the coral red leather in my E92 and have not had any problem with my clothing. I understand that the E93's interior is treated with something that prevents the leather from burning people when they sit down. this my have something to do with it, seeing as how this is the only difference i can think of. Also, they only way i'd see that happening is if the person is perspiring a bit and their clothing is damp.
At almost 18k miles, it may be time for a servicing. that may be the reason for the SES light. Possibly an oil change? Check the lights at night and make sure everything is functioning properly. Is it a DRL or fog? As for the roof- unfortunately a leaky roof is something that comes with a convertible. It could be just a seal of something along those lines. Your CPO- don't sweat it and call the dealer. Don't let these thing discourage you- you've got an entire summer ahead of you to have the top down.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0