View Single Post
      04-30-2007, 12:31 AM   #37
Omar@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry335 View Post
I came home Friday to a nice Active Autowerke/Xede surprise and after sweet-talking my wife into a late dinner (thanks again Tina!), threw it on the car. The install was pretty straight forward, taking around an hour, with a good portion of that spent trying to fish out a screw I dropped.

The install is basically identical to the Interceptor/Procede install from what I can tell. The major differences are the Xede doesn't have a dedicated ground wire, and the Xede has two extra wires you can use to install a map switch (I didn't install one, who would ever want to turn it off??)

After a few test runs I can say the car feels great, a definite improvement over my TT (which felt great compared to stock). The power is very linear and smooth, and it pulls hard up to redline. No shuddering under full load on the highway. I can say 100mph comes up very fast now (private roads, of course).

Now I'm off to remove the stock runflat tires in exchange for some Nitto 555Rs and General UHP's. Looking forward to German Invasion!
I am happy to hear everything is working good. Enjoy German Invasion.
Appreciate 0