View Single Post
      06-13-2006, 07:30 AM   #7
medrep
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 320D Carbon Black

I never considored red as I have never seen it in person. If it was the red that is shown commonly on the M6 then yes I would seriously have considered that, but didnt fancy ordering a colour that I hadnt seen. Thats one reason why I chose against AW, as that colour almost definitely unseen on an E90 in the UK, and hence a big gamble? I will say though that the red pics in the forum do look good! I like it with the tint, think it finishes it off.

I think I have seen most of the colours available for the E90 in person, and have questioned their likelyhood against wear and tear over the long term. When I went to visit the dealer the other day there was a SG in the handover bay. In the sunlight it looked awesome, but you could see an ever so slight swirl mark on the bonnet. This car was minutes old!!

All the other cars in the lot looked great from a distance, but close up there were visible swirls marks, scratches, paint chips etc, the only colour which did not show this much or at all.......Titanium silver!

But not only that, it looked really striking too. I dont't mean to knock other colours, far from it, as monaco blue does still takes my heart, but TS just ticks all the boxes!

As a reps colour It cant go wrong.
Appreciate 0