Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
Never said it was anything special or that anyone is special, matter of fact i said it was a pretty usually get together, its not even a party actually. I'll be the judge of my own time and how I decide to use it and for what. I"ve only had this camera with me at two kick backs, one of which all the guys had their cameras becuase we were messing with them and talking about them, they werent for the kick back, and the other ones at my house.........well thats my house so of course im going to have my camera with me. And the last time i had it with me, which will be the last time i take it to a party, was from the hotel and the people i was with dont care about the fact that i had a camera or not. So yea it would be gay to carry around a dslr camera everywhere, and i dont. I dont remember claiming that any of these kick backs were "crazy'' or that the girls were hot, i even said that they were nothing special......though those twins are cute. Its not a competition to see who has the sickest and biggest parties with the hottest girls. Its just me sharing pics with a group of members that i have come to know and be friends with. So like others said, if you dont like or think that its a waste of time, then dont waste your time, or mine, writting why you think this thread is pointless. No flaming either....just letting you know. Check out laguna sometime

haha cool man,
ill admit though, the only time Ive ever and will ever use a camera is for filming adult content

(you know, i made a bad move last saturday night and forgot my camcorder in the car, if i had remembered, you ALL would be laughing your ASSS off with what i did to this one girl who was a nymphoooo plus i was drunk and aggravated ahahaa damn...)

cheers