View Single Post
      04-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #1593
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman81 View Post
Greg, thanks for the info. I see now, what you're talking about. There are several different recommendations and today it seems as though BFWD is under each one which is what I think I'll go with. After seeing one pro detailers review with pics of the silver M3, it was a done deal.
Another question, I know you guys recommend the leatherique, but is that a protectant too or us it just a cleaner/rejuvenator?
Thanks again.
The Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection is top notch so I'm confident you're going to love it. I'm happy to hear you read Todd's product review of the Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection as well. His detailing works really makes the BFWD look phenomenal.

The Leatherique products don't directly protect the leather, however by conditioning the leather it's less prone to drying and cracking. If you want UV protection try a very fine layer of protection with the 303 Aerospace Protectant. It's what I use on seats, doors, dashboard, console, trim, engine bay, etc. for top notch UV protection and a nice rich appearance. Hope this info helps!

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0