View Single Post
      07-02-2009, 12:19 AM   #17
scooba0010
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 430D-MOTORSPORT

I dont know what to belive

I had a call yesterday form my dealer (ex) who agreed the offer for my PX was very mean ,but said his hands was tied as the used car manager at dealer now prices the px ??.The guy concerned has worked for the BMW dealer for more than 20 yrsso he has seen just about every trading situation.I find it hard to belive he has no influence or movement ,It was strange on Sunday he offered me 18k but let slip when the guy advised on the value he was looking at the guide over his shoulder and it showed 18.5,so they shaved 500 off book for a what was described to me on Tuesday a very saleable 2007 but 2008 spec car with 6000miles mint car and booked at £19500 and we would be prepaired to move if you are serious sir ,Thankyou mr Barry kelly @ Knights BMW ! .This was after my local said it was £18k and if i ordered new form Factory prob take a month to 6wks to arrive would then be £17.5

TRY KNIGHTS BMW STAFFORD VERY SENSIBLE PX PRICES

He mentioned there sales director was at BMW yesterday to get all the latest info on the new sales pricing ,any offers ,etc.He was of the opinion that the current e92 would almost certainly be updated this autumn and as MJH stated it could be as early as oct 09.He draws this conclusion due to the highline offer and big discounts on any e92 sitting in stock BMW uk are pushing dealers to clear them with very big incentives.

He said he will keep me up to date with any info as he receives it
Appreciate 0