12-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #207
Ricer X
noted crusty old man
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a man late for work

Garage List
2007 335i  [6.76]
Nah, not worth it. But to bring some sense of logic and reason to this....

Every time you buy a car, particularly used you are taking a risk. Risk that you pay too much, risk that the car has some inherent defect, risk that the car has been abused by prior owner, etc.

The fact of the matter is that there are at least two forum members who have bought cars from this dealership and have gotten really good cars at great prices. I will say this as a caveat....at least one of these members is far more meticulous than the average human. There is no way you will ever be as thorough and informed as he unless you are the rainman.

There are also more forum members, including myself, which have had either direct or very close relations have really bad purchase experiences with this dealership. I think that these cases outnumber the good.

I also need to point out the Perillo affiliation which is in and of itself a huge red flag. Further, I have no doubts that at least in two cases (one recently), that there have been people in their employ either directly or via independent contract who have come on this thread to try to sway opinion with poor results rather than taking the high road and proving worth.

The point is that there are alot of red flags, but you may get a great deal (YMMV). Myself -> when tens of thousands of dollars are at stake, I tend to be risk averse. Its your money, you make an informed decision. But I would urge you to run, not walk, away from this dealership.