OlivaresAnthony
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlivaresAnthony View Post
My car's not starting and I've been stuck in Coronado for over an hour waiting for a tow truck that's stuck in traffic...fml
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbad335 View Post
Sorry to hear. Never fun. Find out what happened?
My car wouldn't start during lunch time, so I left it and had a coworker give me a ride back to work. Once I got off work I went to my car and I had a ticket on my windshield for no front plate. I tried jump starting it but that didn't work, so I called a tow truck. I waited almost 3 hours for the tow truck because it was stuck in traffic. Then the tow truck shows up and they sent a wrecker, not a flat bed. There's a lot of dips in Coronado and on one of them, we heard a loud rubbing type noise. The driver stopped and saw that the straps holding the car wheels to the truck had come off. We finally get to the Coronado bridge and its closed! It took 2 hours to get from Coronado to Clairemont going through the silver strand. When I finally got home, I noticed that my wheels were scratched as well as the bottom of my front bumper. I also noticed that now I have an ABS warning light on my dash that wasn't there before.

Does anyone know a mechanic that can come to my house to check out my car and find out why its not starting? Or do you guys think I should get it towed to a shop? I'm sure its not the battery because I replaced that about a month ago. From reading on here, it seems like it might be the starter.
E90 325i|Sparkling Graphite Metallic|Steptronic|Black Leatherette/Dark Burl Interior|OEM Alarm|35%Front/5%Rear Tint|RD LED License Plate Lights|Rear Fogs Activated|Debadged|Smoked Sidemarkers|Blacklines|Depo P90v2|Matte Black Grille|BMS PBX|AFE Drop In|Charcoal Filter Delete|Air Scoops| RM Silicone Intake Hose| Magnaflow 14815| 19" Avant Garde M310|Continental DWS|M3 Lip Spoiler
Appreciate 0