Mr.F1 Fan
Loyal Tifoso since 1986
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Monaco E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ase2dais View Post
Nice to finally meet you Ed,
But I'm sorry, can't do it, Im about ready to downsize to a condo.
Market is kinda soft so I may just let my house rent and let it pay for itself, wait for stronger market too.

Good luck on you sale btw!

Clarendon it Hot Area though. I love that place bcoz its cyclist friendly
Clarendon is great. It's such a youthful area. Nice mix of people from 25-45. Lots of nationalities and I love that everything is rigth outside your door. I plan to buy there in the next few years and sell my house in FC. We are going to split time between here and a house in Madison County, VA. Kids are a year away from all being out of the house. Once that happens, I'm free to shuffle things around a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ase2dais View Post
but you know what I like at Clarendon, are those older houses behind Revolution Cycle store. They are so cozy... They maybe in the 1.2 mil too like everything else around. aghhh

I love your cabrio btw
That neighborhood is mostly Lyon park. It is a great community and Mr. Lyon built an excellent diverse community of structures many years ago. If you have any young kids there is a great park back in there with a small water park. Just hit the button and water starts shooting everywhere. I take my nieces and nephews all the time. Just stop the car and open the door and instant free fun; they play for hours.

Thanks for the props on the cabrio. It's a fun car. If it were mine I would have opted for the 3.2 v6 with more liner power, but short of that, I think VW did a great job. The top was my main concern and that has operated flawlessly so far. Keeping my fingers cross it stays that way.

Great meeting you too. I have a hard enough time with names which is quite the handicap in my line of work. It always helps to be able to put a face with a name. I look forward to hanging out again soon. Hope you make it Wednesday night.

-F1
Nov 26th she has made landfall in NYC.
Now the wait for PCD begins! Scheduled for 12.21.07
Appreciate 0