Once upon a time ......
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2008 JB E92 - SOLD 5/2010

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidr View Post

I have had possibly the worst day with regards to my car today. I took the car to the dealer for the first time since buying my e90 b/c of a flat tire warning; turns out I had two flat tires due to nails from houses being built near my parent's home. Cost $700. On my way home, I got pulled over going 51/35...I was driving with one car in front of me and one behind, both of which maintained the same distance on the road i was driving on- but I was the on who got the ticket. That puts me at 9 points- 3 away from 6 month suspension and traffic school (not to mention insurance hike). Finally, when I went out for a cigarette, I saw my car's paint under the garage flood light and saw massive scratches in addition to extensive spiderwebs- due to the dealer's shitty wash. I just detailed my car for the first time 2 weeks ago by taking advantage of literally the last semi-warm day here in MI

Just for that detail, I bought a PC 7424xp, P0203S, JetSeal 109, Claybar/lube, and zymol carbon- it took 3 days and now all that work is gone. so my question to you is what would be the best way, if at all possible, to undo what they did? Temp outside is 20F and I have no heated garage. FML.
There's no other simple solution other than to do another "lite" buff to the paint. It shouldn't take more than a few hours at most to get her back in shape.

You have experience this time around.

Appreciate 0