08-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #21
cstmx_ryder
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: A metal box with a roundel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentaxis View Post
Cars and Coffee isn't structured as an engineering meet. It is a meet for a wide variety of marques and people to get together and hang out that just enjoy cars and hanging out with other people that share the same passion. Someone who owns a Porsche or GTR isn't going to know anything about our cars of course.

There is definitely room for a more relaxed and chill hangout like cars and coffee as well as the more focused BMW only tech meets that you want to put on.

I personally enjoy both atmospheres. One big thing going for cars and coffee meets are that they are held every week, and since they don't restrict who can come based off of brand, they have better turn outs.

OFF TOPIC: I just noticed your username here. What do you ride? I do a ton of offroad riding. Actually I have been out for 2 months due to an ACL injury while ripping around near Mt Hood.
Ya, C&C is cool only for a few times.....I'd much rather get a meet together for bimmers, no matter the model or year, like a bimmer meet they have up in Seattle. While I do appreciate other cars, especially the exotics. I just feel like everyone would benefit one way or another at a bimmer meet where we all have same or similar cars, or at least the same make.

IDK, I'm all about working on my own car whenever I get the chance (given that I have the right tool of course). So I would like to help people with their questions/issues/installs and vice versa.....

I don't go off-roading. My username is my snowboard, Burton Custom X. I also haven't been to the mountain for about 4 years now, since my daughter was born. Would love to go sometime as my gears are just sitting in my room collecting dust! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by marv85 View Post
What's up buddy? It has been a while...

Are you up for a PIR drag meet? next saturday?
I won't be able to make it, unless something changes, I'll let you guys know. So how did you do at PIR last time? Did anybody run?

'08 AW E90 335i
PROcede V5 | BMS DCI | RR DPs | ETS FMIC | FORGE DVs | Stett CP | Vanguard | PSS10
Appreciate 0