01-17-2013, 07:04 PM   #20
boostaholic786
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 with MHD Custom flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Love your car. Nice choice.

I tracked my n54 335 with success until I upgraded to an M3. I did it with a very simple set of mods:

1) Driver training

2) Coils, alignment

3) Tires (I used 19" Mich PSS since it was my daily driver)

4) race pads + fluid

5) tune + 50/50 water/meth system (water/meth keeps IATs AND oil temps down) + catless downpipes. I never had to come in early from a track session because of heat soak. Plus, my car would start pulling on cars in the 500 to 650 HP range in the mid to late session as they are pulling timing from very high IATs and I am not due to the water/meth. I used the Procede adjustibility to create a linear boost curve that mimicked the power delivery of a N/A motor.

6) Wavetrack LSD

Good luck.

I think this ^ would be the ideal setup seeing as you really need to focus on keeping you IAT's and oil temps down. Methanol injection is very safe and basically rocks for power AND cooling. If you are tracking the car I think that Methanol Injection should be in your top things to do... And make sure you do a proper rear trunk mount setup not the bull crap Windshield Wiper kit due to potential spilling or even Methanol vapors that can catch fire Def rear trunk mount is way to go!
[SIZE="2"]Crimson Red E92 335i M-sport 6-speed with MHD custom stage 2+ flash only , 40% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW Clubsport, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@124mph on street tires)
Appreciate 0