View Single Post
      09-14-2011, 01:41 PM   #14
bunnn
Colonel
Rep
Drives: like a grandma

Quote:
Originally Posted by kol View Post
I've driven the E9X M3 before...on the road and on the track...so I know how it is...just didn't know "how" it is as a daily and long term.

IMHO, E90 design makes more sense than E92....everything seems right on a E90....the only thing I always hated was the E90 headlights, but since a E90 M3 has E92 headlights .

E92 fronts are too long and doors are too big...lol
The E9X m3 as a daily isn't the least bit bad, and I drive it in the winter(50k/2years now). I took it to snowboarding at Blue Mountain and Horseshoe on several occasion last winter, the previous winter didn't count since it barely snowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kol View Post
Bunn, if you don't mind me asking - what's your lap time at MSGP?
I've only taken the car to MSGP 4 times since owning this car, couldn't find time to track before this summer. This was also my first manual car, so I rather not kill anyone on the track due to my lack of experience. I don't do timed events since I lack the skills/experience, couple of more events this year, I'll probably do that next year if I still have the car. But I would just like to add, this car is awesome on the GP track..very balanced and forgiving, especially for someone who's new to the RWD/stick combination.