View Single Post
      10-09-2007, 11:51 AM   #1
Mors Inimicis
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 VW GTI

Question American in the UK

Hello,

I am one of those pesky american soldiers stationed in the UK, suffolk area to be more specific. If you dont know where that is, its because its in the middle of nowhere.
I am buying a 2008 BMW 335i coupe here in the UK through a military sales program for about $37000 (or 18500 pounds, good deal I know) before options added and before tax (VAT) oh wait, I dont have to pay tax (VAT) .
They only give me american options I asked if I could get a copy of the UK options but they are unable to provide them. I know already that here in the UK I can get matte black or gloss black trim instead of chrome as well as the option to get piano black interior trim. I have decided to get the piano black interior trim to complement the black interior I havnt decided on matte black vs gloss black for the exterior . The overall color I chose for the exterior is Titanium Silver so I'm leaning towards matte black trim, however I think gloss black could look nice as well and may complement the piano black interior trim more better. What do you think? any pics you could provide me with that are Titanium silver with both matte black and gloss black exterior trim?
Since the nearest BMW dealership is about an hours drive away and I am a busy work-aholic (or a lazy american) I was wondering if someone could give me some advice as to where to look for the UK options and maybe some opinions on some must have options I cant get in the US....?

P.S. I am a newb to this forum so if this is really simple I apologize. I did utilize the search function but there was just so many pages and I got tired of looking (really im just a lazy american hehehe)
Appreciate 0