View Single Post
      12-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #30
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Boys...boys...calm down.
I'm going to be the adult here for a second.
I just watched this video and I have to say this guy is a professional hunter.
His shots were clean on the mark and the animal did not suffer.
He did not shoot the animal in the body and wait for it to bleed out, he took his time, did it right.
Yes some of you may not like it but well in this world of ours we are the apex predator thanks to our big brains.
Now I'm an animal lover of the highest order and have even contemplated going vegan.

But take a moment and breathe for a second. The man was hunting, and he was an ethical hunter. He did not bait the animals, he did not torture the animals and what he hit he ate. I’ve seen my fair share of hunters who kill only to kill and this guy is not one of them. Note the part where he discusses having to go up the tree to retrieve one of the animals. That right there shows that he’s a professional.

Yes it’s “disturbing” but in our first world culture we tend to be a bit divorced from where our food comes from.
So tonight when you sit down to eat, take a moment, take a deep breath, be at peace with yourself and thank the universe for providing you this sustenance. Ok.

And for the record I would rather see the animal hunted than hit by a car and left for dead by the side of the road. Can we all agree on that?
Appreciate 0