View Single Post
      05-19-2007, 06:51 PM   #4
astra
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 325Ci Individual

Garage List
reiger FTW... my favourite tuner by far, and it looks so mean on the e92... i would love to see a reiger kit on an e93

as for importing my bodykit, it was super easy, and should be arriving in teh country any day now, if it isn't here already (i bought from www.bavauto.com , althought www.jlevisw.com and www.modbargins.com are good too)

it is as easy as finding out what you want, be it via tuner galleries or forums, then finding an online shop that has what you want, at a price you are happy with...

then placing an order with them! (if you know someone in the country that you are orering from, get them to purchase it, and send it over as a gift, as that won't attract any duty when it gets here).

i would reccomend buying parts from the USA. for one part of my bodykit, a shop in melbourne was asking $1200, whilst the shop i bought form in america was charging $350 US... even including shipping, ordering from teh USA is the cheapest option

not sure what kind of look you are after, but if you posted a pic of a Reiger kit, then i am assuming you like the agressive/euro look? have a look at Kersher too (i think they are actually owned by Reiger)... Hartge might also be worth a look

can't remember what AC Schnitzer has for the e92/3, but i think it is a lot more subtle... maybee have a look at Breyton and Hamann (not sure if they have anything out for the e93 yet, but they would soon)

another thought, look at Lumma... if you like Reiger, you might like their stuff

Lumma

Hartge

AC Schnitzer

Breyton

Hamann

Kerscher

the kits for the e93 will be maybee slightly different, but you get the idea they will be the same style anyway

Last edited by astra; 05-19-2007 at 07:06 PM..
Appreciate 0