View Single Post
      09-08-2012, 08:39 PM   #1
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Fs: 2007 E63 Amg

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I am selling my 2007 E63 AMG. It has 39791 miles on it and climbing (slowly). I drive the car once or twice a week for a total of about 7k miles per year. It's Iridium Silver on black leather/alacantra with the gray wood trim. It has nav, bluetooth, keyless go, ipod/iphone connection (with the charging attachment so your iphone can charge), in dash 6 disc changer, heated/cooled seats, bi-xenon headlights, rear sunshade, panoramic roof, etc. No PDC, no massage. Not sure what other features were options on the E63. It's all stock (other than the charging attachment for the iphone and the bluetooth dongle), clean carfax. This is a very clean E63! No bolts turned (all original body panels).

I am asking $39,500 OBO. I am looking to get into a 997.1TT, so I am open to trades involving that, nothing else. I am not in a huge rush to sell, but would like to get into my next car sooner than later.

If you're on these forums, you already know, but the car comes standard with 507 hp V8 engine, rwd, 6 speed auto with paddle shifters (comfort/sport/manual transmission modes), raising/lowering suspension, adjustable stiffness on the suspension, COMAND multi-media interface, all auto up/down windows, airbags everywhere, power everything, child safety locks, etc. Pretty much most things you could think of to be in a car (obviously not everything). If there's something you need and it's not on the list, just ask me.

I have pics at http://community.webshots.com/user/cotmfk or in the next post. If you have any specific requests, just let me know and I can upload them for you. If there is info missing in my ad, just let me know. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by cotmfk; 09-17-2012 at 09:07 PM..
Appreciate 0