View Single Post
      03-03-2006, 06:59 AM   #636
DuckofPrey
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E36 318IS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuition
Man I hope the coupe doesn't look like the golden pic. If it does I hope that the parts are similar enough that I can bolt on the sedan's headlights, hood, front bumper and kidneys. They look way cooler then the coupe.

I am hopin that the blue car front bumper is still a cover instead of the actual bumper. It looks to plain compared to the e90 seden.

Oh well just MHO. Guess a sedan is nice. Cheaper too.
Hmm... if you want to replace the entire front end of the car, the hood, both fenders, bumper cover and both headlights, I think you should be able to make it look exactly like a sedan since the stuff under the skin is the same...... it would be a lot of money though...... mayhapse, if you find someone who has a sedan and want a coupe front end look, it may work out..

I would suggest waiting for the actual (official) picture of the coupe though... from what I can imagine, the coupe should look great as well... also, remember that spy pic of the M3 sedan being tested? they seem to have revised the front end look of sedans.... there's not enough information to conclude the sedans will look like coupes, (actually it wont... BMW always makes their sedans and coupes have a different look) but it wont have the same look as the current sedan.
Appreciate 0