View Single Post
      07-13-2012, 10:08 AM   #128
Devas
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 F82 M4

I thought we would have a lot of support for this issue, which is why i made a tread and a email for people to submit their complaints to me, so i can forward them to to BMW Canada and also BMW AG.. But it turns out that people either don't really care after what Autohaus has did, or they simply don't wish to help.

I feel bad for the Serpa employee though, if he did in fact get fired, cause he was trying to help the community, but sadly some people attacked him for bad mouthing his competitors.

I guess all i can say is, if you don't like Autohaus, don't go back. No point complaining, or posting cause members can't do shit and dealers don't care. If you're looking for sympathy than this is the right place; however, if you're seeking for BMW dealers to correct your problem than I'm sorry to say, but you've come to the wrong place. After all, even though presumably, we all own a BMW, we are a small percentage of people who have purchased BMWs.