09-14-2012, 09:10 AM   #148
gatoraviator
THE SWAMP '01
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 Super Silver GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by import36 View Post
i was gonna say...you should bring the car out with a "for sale" sign on it...might get some hits. cool you sold the car though....what did you decide to get into next?
oh, it's already sitting in the garage...picked it up last friday in pittsburgh. anyhoo, i'm having a tough time deciding where to tint it and what percent. i've gotten all my cars done at TNT with 20% tint with no cop issues. i called east coast yesterday and they quoted me $160 with 35% all around. jason, who is a local forum member, did his at TNT not too long ago and they ended up shattering his driver window. sooooooooooo, i'm not sure what to do. i've never had issues with TNT except with the bmw where i had to take it back due to a small hair stuck in the tint on one of the windows.
2008 IB E92 ON BLACK| 6 SPD | NAVIGATION | IPOD W/USB | CF ROOF | 20% TINT | 8000K ALPINE HID | GLOSS BLACK KIDNEYS | PAINTED REFLECTORS | PAINTED SIDE GILLS | TINTED LEDs | H&R SPRINGS | VORSTEINER CF TRUNK | VORSTEINER CF DIFFUSER | VORSTEINER CF FRONT LIP | MACHT SCHNELL | CONTINENTAL |
Appreciate 0