04-28-2013, 02:07 PM   #19
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 4 5 T 4 M 4 N View Post
sucks man, best of luck, I've gone through my share of issues with my car (vanos to DME transistors). Still love the thing though.

BTW you should take your iphone in for a replacement, you got the camera lense dust issue going on (purple flecks in pictures).
Hahaha i'm already ahead of you got back from apple 2 hours ago. Noticed that last night and went to the Genius Bar today. I'm now on my 3rd iphone 5 and both the first two were replaced for the dust issue.

Anyways thanks everyone for your help so far. Here's a quick update:

After the suggestion to check the pins I pulled all the connections a part and checked them then blew to get rid of any dust. Terry also suggested putting the small black connector back to stock so I did that and it ran no better. I did some logs for Terry and just sent them to him including one log while the car misfired. 3rd gear pull and started shaking then SES light. More fun codes. I think i'm at one set of misfire codes a day right now

More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0