Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Thumbs up BMW Battersea Stewarts Road- Thanks

Just got my car back!!!

Sent to BMW Battersea because of a Gearbox Oil Leak. I got the appointment day wrong and came a day earlier!!! but they agreed to let me drop the car!

Customer service is definitely excellent, from the guys at the barrier/gate to the front desk people! I left my house keys with my car keyring and luckily Kevin (service advisor) asked me if I needed those! (Talking about attention to detail!!!)

Since I'm heading to Middlesbrough this weekend, I was really hoping that the car would be "fit" for a blast on the motorway!

The Workshop Manager, informed me (by private message email on e90post) that hes gona b looking after the car, few moments after I dropped it!!! Duno how he found me!!!

Very knowledgeable Petal, ordered the required parts well in advance!!! Replaced the gearbox casing seal and did a good overall check...even mentioned about my chipped windscreen!!!

Got a call from Kevin, informing me about progress yesterday and told me that it should be ready soon and I went today to collect my baby, washed n cleaned!

NOW FUCK ME...this is top quality service!

People like them makes me think that theres still hope with BMW UK!!! No matter how fcuked up ur engine is, these people will go the extra mile to help you!!! This is why, Battersea and Cobham will be always on my list! Servicing or buying cars...Some people within these 2 dealerships create that special relationship with their customers and work hard to exceed expectations ...They will work hard to do that lil extra! No bullshit like "the parts will be coming in 3 weeks time sir, the next appointment is in 3 weeks time sir, do you want to book it now? I will take £10 off the list price a full set of front and rear brake pads and discs for you sir, thats the best deal i can offer you...etc

Compared to other dealerships I have been "in touch" with (BMW or Audi) where I always had that feeling that I got butt fcuked, I can say that Battersea is one of the best dealerships in London for their service and honesty of their staff. None of that "is there anything else I can help you with sir bullshit"...

Thank you Petal and BMW Battersea for the great service...

Thanks to Big Tone for introducing me to these great people within the network...

I have total confidence in Battersea and their tech department...they know their shit and don't give bullshit!
Appreciate 0