My new FR Supercopa...

I picked my new car up last week. I'm well happy with it. Spec is:
Seat Leon FR+ Supercopa
2.0 tdi (170)
Full FR spec but with:
Full media 2.2 (Nav/blutooth/ipod etc)
Adaptive Bi Xenons
18" BBS black upgrade rims

The car drives lovely. Handling is very good, its got an electronic kind of ltd slip diff, whatever its called. Does a pretty good job too. Ride is quite firm, but thats how I like it. The interiour quality isnt as good as Audi, but not far off and there are absolutely no creaks or rattles. Fuel economy is about 48 mpg on a run which is pretty good for me. I blagged such a cracking deal from Marshall Seat Cambridge that this was a no brainer. And I don't miss the Prius one bit The only mods I plan on doing are to remove the Leon badges on the boot, lower it on Eibach Sportlines and maybe do the callipers red. Saying that though, Ive 3 years on the warranty, if the suspension voids it I obviously wouldnt bother doing it.

Anyway, heres a few pics, sorry about the quality, my lens on the Galaxy must have been smudged are sommat...and again apologies for the totally shite effort at doing the numberplates.....anyways...

and just for Mistryn - The outgoing supercar...

I know she's not in the same league as Palmnuts's SLS...but I really, really like it (at the mo)...
Appreciate 0