Quote:
Originally Posted by Envuks
Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envuks
Quote:
Originally Posted by psmitty95 View Post
I know, I love it right now and the exhaust is completely stock except for golf tee mod. I was surprised at how much of a difference they made considering I haven't touched the exhaust.

Edit: took a video earlier today with some outside revs. A bit louder and deeper than stock in my opinion. It really changes the exhaust note under load though as you can see in the other video.

Do these drone at all on the highway from the interior of the car?

Thanks,
Nope, no drone at all in my opinion. The rest of the exhaust is oem so its prettyquiet unless you're flooring it
Awesome. That's great news. Really looking forward to these now.... Hope you guys are doing ok post-sandy down in souther CT
Thanks, we're slowly returning back to normal. The gas lines are starting to become a little shorter and power is almost back 100% where I live. My whole street got power back today but i'm still on the generator since our a tree fell on our home power lines... Hopefully everything will be back to normal shortly
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0