TurboSid
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 M4Cx BSM/FR

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrance28 View Post
Talking shit haha I was just joking around. But if you want to get serious I can atleast say I have the right tools to run it but not one of you guys can because it hasn't been done. Its like saying that a 335i is faster than a 328i, I don't have to own a 328i to know that. Calm down guy, you procede boys are everywhere talking mess about how much better it drives, how much safer and all the stuff it can do. But when it comes to real track results you guys haven't touched the JB and thats why that statement hurts. Like I said calm down as I was just joking around, don't get all butt hurt about it.
Not to say that the procede cant run 11's or make power but whats wrong with choosing quality over quantity? meaning i choose to have a better quality more feature rich product over a product that only cares about the amount of hp/tq my car can make.

You first post was shit talking, whether jokingly or not its still shit talking. I'll just say that I drive my own car and regardless of how fast other 335i's have gone i'm only interested to see what I can do b/c it takes a combination of many things to get any car to hit their highest potential.

Anyway, I'll do my best to be at this event since feb is a hectic month for me.

2022 BSM/FR M4 Competition X-Drive
2017 MW/SO M4 ZCP [SOLD] • 2015 MW/SO M4 M-DCT FBO [SOLD] • 2011 AW/CR 335is DCT FBO [SOLD] • 2008 AW/CR 335i 6MT FBO [SOLD]
Appreciate 0