Major
Albania
Rep
Drives: AW 528 xdrive (AW 335i coupe s

Garage List
2008 335i coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by leungsta View Post
I've been getting the same exact problem. Everytime I floor the car on the highway with my JB4 on map 1....check engine light goes on (stays on, no blinking), the car still runs but the engine shakes as I press the gas. The light disappears when I turn off the car and put it back on.

I was thinking it was the HPFP, I went to my local garage and they attached the error coding system but they couldn't find the error code. I tried driving it hard with the JB4 turned off to see if the light would appear, but it stayed off.

Really want a solution for this! Hate to have a JB4 that is not functional!
yup thats the same thing that happens to me , its annoying really need this fixt

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
hey kush! its nick with the white sedan 335i, you should def change your plugs and or coilpacks. i also had a similar problem (but jb3) and changed my plugs and it was all good!
hey bro,yea i will deff do that. where did you get yours changed ?
M-tech front and rear bumpers /M3 style side skirts/gloss black painted roof/ black window trim/Matt black grill/35%tints/4"dimisaTips/CF splitters/M3 style trunk spoiler/VMR V70s/JB4/BMS dci/AMS FMIC/H&R sport with BMW performance shocks.
Thanx Sal and he's crew@AutoCoutureMotoring
Appreciate 0