04-12-2013, 07:27 AM   #1501
GOTMH8N
Stay Classy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachnyd View Post
New E90 in Cinci Area! (well old e90, but its new to me!)

I live just north of Cinci (West Chester). I've always been a "hater" of BMWs in all honesty, but after meeting some of the guys that raced them with me I came around and now I own one myself.

I race a Corvette and I have a few other cars in my portfolio, but I bought a 330i a few weeks ago and so far my wife and I have both pretty much fallen in love with it with an exception of a few quirks. In fact we are already thinking about upgrading it to a used M3 or a new 335 i xDrive with the options we want. I was originally test driving 5 series, but oddly I couldnt fit very well (I'm 6'9") because the center console bulged too far out and the steering wheel was so big there was no place for my knee. I fit perfectly in the 3 series though!

I read through this and see there are some other people in the area. I've been going to Lofinos and Thursday Night Lights for a few years in other cars, but I'll probably bring the e90 at some point. I also regularly attend and compete in other car shows and with the SCCA. The car is an M Sport and I can't believe how fun of a car to drive it is- really compares to my older Mercedes SLK and zips around town better than some of my sports cars I've owned while at the same time having all the luxury goodness you could want.

Sorry for the long intro!
Hey welcome!! I'm sure you have heard that TNL has moved to Kilkare and is now FNL...suckss bc that's just too far from Cincy.

I used to have a tiburon that I raced AutoX and did multiple track days at Putnam and Mid-O. Fun car that I used to beat up on the bmws and Porsche drivers at the track days lol I'm too scared to track my 335 tho lol shit is expensive on this thing. My dad is trying yo convince me to do a track day with him this summer lol
Appreciate 0