View Single Post
      02-08-2007, 12:30 PM   #58
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Trying to think about this from an unbiased point of few, and just thinking out loud:

Out of curiosity, how many of the parts (power cords in your analogy) that longtran needs do you have in stock?? How many of these full packages with that part do you estimate to be sold before you "expect the shortage to end soon and to be able to offer the parts as needed." I am just asking for numbers to give us an idea..

Longtran is one of e90post's most active and mod-happy members. He goes through wheels like tissues. Everytime I see pictures of his car, the wheels are different. He had a bad experience with Tirerack, and just wants his wheels to work obviously. Why not make things right? Are selling 4 pieces to him going to make that big of a deal? I couldn't see that happening. Although what I could see happening is someone on this site debating a purchase on your website, seeing this thread, and then ordering from someone else. Here is a chance to make things right, and put a good word out to this website and its members..

I don't know, just thinking out loud.. I would think situations like this could really help your reputation for this website in the long run. Again, that's why I asked for the exact number..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0