View Single Post
      03-29-2013, 11:27 AM   #45
Mavus
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, F80 zcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0at23 View Post
well my goal in HS during the e46 days was to get a M3 when I can afford one. I can afford one now but I don't know if I want one anymore. Although it won't be in the shop every few months like the 335i, I am just too scared to trust BMW right now. I'm just waiting for my car to come out of the shop with my new battery wire Lol, and my whole injectors thing to resolve. After I get my POS back I'm going car shopping looking at the $70-80k range. I like the CLS 550, cherokee SRT8, and the A7. But I don't think I'm done driving a coupe yet. I'm single 28 with no kids so a 4 door is not necessary. I want a V8 more than anything. 4 wheel drive would be a plus as well cause it can get bad here in the winter. I have my heart set on a Audi RS5 but don't know how available it is. I think the 2013's are all sold out. Hopefully my car won't have any problems before 2014's comes out. I guess I'll have to go to a dealership when ever I get my car back.

Cayman ... game over. Audi and Benz are pigs. You can also check out CTS-V but it's a pig also.

AWD is not necessary unless you drive on snow packed roads for months. Winter tires do the trick.

GL
Appreciate 0