FBO WTF!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, 99 Tacoma, 03 CBR 600RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarAbuser View Post
Since we are on the topic of public transport rampages;
Epic Beard Man
Just so you know, the black guy was 42 years old (acting like a 20 year old gang banger)... talking to a 67 year old, and he was not only being disrespectful, but also he did hit the old man first, so it was in self defense. And that being said he could have stopped after the first one or two punches (if you feel the old man was in excess) however in California you have the right to defend your self if you feel endangered/threatened in any means necessary, and it was truly in self defense. Albeit provoked from both sides...still funny to see him get his ass whooped by a 67 year old dude...

However now that I say that, I would have asked that lady to sit her kid next to her, then punched her right in the fukin mouth! Catch believe the balls on her... I like the dude with dreads behind her about to pummel her in the back of the head, and everyone is grabbing him like no dont... especially when she dropped the "go back to siberia, f**kin nicaragua" ...I know its not just me but she was deff gonna drop the N-bomb..... and excuse my use of this word, i know the British use it differently than us Americans, but shes a C.U.N.T!!! feel bad for that poor little boy!
Appreciate 0