View Single Post
      01-16-2008, 06:50 PM   #8
IrvRobinson
Banned
Rep
Drives: X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stressdoc View Post
The big savings from ED are for cars that dealers won't discount. My dealer would only take 1k off the 335 when they were first released. Why should they discount cars out of their inventory when demand is higher than supply?

ED cars, on the other hand, do not come out of the dealer's allotment, so the supply in essence is unlimited. Hence I got mine for 1200 over invoice (no fees or anything else). And I was treated extremely well. So I saved about 5k by ED.

The other circumstance in which the savings are big is on the more expensive models.

If you have ff miles or business trip, then you save the cost of airfare. East coast is easier than west coast.

But the big thing about ED is getting to drive your car in Bavaria and Euro. That is THE REASON to do ED. The Welt, the 'ring, the museum, lots of other cool stuff. Bottom line is here is a chance to get off your butt, stop wasting time playing video games or working late, and do something really cool and adventuresome. Mind-opening experience.

+1 that sums it all up !
Appreciate 0