View Single Post
      01-21-2008, 12:11 AM   #18
klo
Private
Rep
Drives: 335xi coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ 335TT View Post
I just ordered mine from Yakima BMW dont mess with the dealerships in Seattle. I got mine for 1K over invoice and didnt have to go back and forth with them. If you want details PM me or TTG.

You will be able to get one for $1500 over invoice in Seattle if you haggle with them (Bellevue, Seattle, and NW are all about the same) but they will try to charge you a bunch of different fees. The dealerships in Seattle treat everyone like $hit because they have so many people coming in and out of the dealership. I bought my last car from Bellevue BMW last year for 500 off MSRP and they still acted like they were doing me a huge favor by offering my 1500 over invoice on ED and then they added about 500 in fees that were BS.

The people at Hahn BMW in Yakima were great I can go on and on all day. This will be my 3rd new BMW in 5 years and the first time I have enjoyed working with the dealership.
Yea, i've heard a bunch of bad stuff about Bellevue - i was really skeptical at first, but it really depends who you deal with. A couple of guys i tried to deal with, did try to pull all these bogus fees, not to mention giving me a crappy initial price to begin with. But when I came in to meet the first CA and he was busy, a younger dude helped me out and was really cool and up front, and more of an enthusiast - i've been dealing with him since.

I ended up settling for 1200 over ed invoice (no other fees), and just did it for convenience since Bellevue is so close. If anyone wants more details, pm me too. Otherwise, good luck if you're dealing with some other CAs there - as documented, there are some arrogant guys who i wouldn't buy a car from even if i got it at invoice.
Appreciate 0